Sunday, December 13, 2009

POOL PROGRESS







The pool deck has been completed, and it turned out well. I'm pleased we didn't have to put as many of the expansion joints, as they would have detracted from the look as a whole.

The weather turned very cold directly after the deck was grouted. We still have to have the interior of the pool coated in pebble tec, but I don't think it will be done until the spring.
The weather suddenly turned very cold, and snowy.

The tile floor upstairs has been finished, and grouted. I managed to take some pictures before they finished, and covered the floor in paper.

The casing on the doors, has been completed and I'm happy with the results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
No Sacrifice Bags said...

I deleted the comment, because it wasn't in english and I had no way of judging it's appropriateness.