Monday, January 25, 2010

OVER THE GARDEN WALL

Oleg, and his crew have been installing the railings in the back garden.    I think it looks like an enchanting little bridge, and I think it will look spectacular once the waterfall feature is complete.


I walked out on the back balcony, for the first time.    I know this will be my favorite place for watching the sunrise.     I hope the first morning I finally wake up at "home",  the dawn will break clear, and bright, because this is where I'll be; come rain or shine.





                                                                              





As I was bringing the bricks inside, our cat, Trouble, managed to escape to the back garden here at the farm.                                                                         



                                                                        

No comments: