Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SKYLIGHT





Oleg installed the skylight, and I decided to have 1"x1" crystal tiles installed on the space below. The trim on the perimeter of the iron, will be painted out in black.
The plates that secure the iron frame to the walls will be painted out in the wall colour, before the opaque "glass" is inset within the frame.

The crystal tiles aren't really visible when you look at the skylight from the main floor. I haven't seen how they will look at night, when the cove lighting is on, since the tiles were just installed today.

2 comments:

Carolyne Swift said...

Hi Donna,
It's been so long since I've visited your blog ! Your house looks gorgeous, love the skylights.
I've been spending way too much time on facebook under the name "Carolyne Swift" where I'm attempting to write my family history !

xoxoxx
Dratski

No Sacrifice Bags said...

Hi Caroline, Thanks for stopping by!

I think you're such a good writer, your family history will be a great read!

I will check out facebook, and try to find your page.

Cheers,
Donna