Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BLOWIN' IN THE WIND





Bob Dylan was right; the answer is blowin' in the wind.   I just wish we had our wind turbines running today.  The wind was so strong blowing the snow around that at times it was hard to see.  I tried to capture it in the last picture.
It is also bitterly cold.    It was sunny though, so if we had our solar panels in we could really be cooking with gas!
I am so glad we decided to go green, even though it cost a $h*t load to do it.  There sure is no shortage of wind up here on the hill.      insert own comment here

 Haha, very funny.
I am getting used to the look of these turbines.   I am even starting to  like them now, they're  kind of peaceful looking.
I am sure I will love them once we see the difference in our hydro bills!

No comments: